DATE/TIME: Monday, 17th February @ 6:30pm (approx. 3 hours)
VENUE: London, TBA
How can actors ensure that they leverage each audition for their career (not just the job), and protect themselves from negative thinking and nerves before, during and afterwards?
In this seminar, former West End actor, Charlotte Thornton, will examine the mindset around auditioning to ensure that, whatever the pressure, actors can create the peak performance state and perform at their best.
You will learn:
· How to get in the zone using body, mind and your imagination to create the peak state
· How to handle stress and internal pressure
· A routine for every audition that becomes your power habit for long term success
· The pre-audition, during audition and post-audition strategy
· What the panel are looking for in the interview chat piece of the audition
· Turning mistakes into opportunities
· How to use every audition to increase rather than deplete your self confidence and belief
Want to book?
Send either your Spotlight view PIN or a head shot & CV if this is your first booking this year with The Actors Company LA
* Prior to making an online booking with The Actors Company LA you are requested to familiarise yourself with the T’s & C’s and SMALL PRINT available below and on the website to avoid confusion and disappointment. Please also take time to read the FAQ’s that will answer many questions you may have.
By making this booking, you are agreeing to the T’s & C’s that you are requested to read prior to making any payment